In addition to its four advanced clinical development candidates, Belrose has also completed “Proof of Concept” development work for a number of additional clinical candidates.
Generally, Belrose files provisional patent applications to protect composition of matter for these compounds that reflect the results of its cell line/animal testing and initial formulation development for these candidates.
Belrose is currently advancing development and commercialization of proprietary clinical candidates, including the following:
- Advanced Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Therapeutics with a targeting moiety (non-Oncology indications)
- Dual-active combination therapies
- Novel applications of proprietary conjugation technology
- Improved versions of existing therapeutics (e.g., once-a-week vs. once-a-day dosing)
- Proprietary therapeutics for specific indications, e.g.,
- Enzyme Replacement Therapies
- Proprietary therapeutics based on molecule type, e.g.,
- Small molecules
- Molecules with low solubility